Office Space in Houston
Are you in the market for Houston office space? We know that it can be overwhelming to business owners and managers to juggle decisions about a Houston office space move along with the demands of regular business. As a comprehensive commercial real estate company, we have learned many things through the years to help you streamline the process.
There are several things to consider when you are in the market for office space in Houston. We work through these considerations with you as part of our REAL-Ized VisionsTM approach. Some things to start to contemplate now:
1. Lease: Consider how much your business can afford to spend on a lease each month. It’s important to consider how long you will office out of this space to ensure that it will fit your needs until your lease expires. You need to find the right financial balance: a place you will be happy with and that meets your company’s needs for years to come while also being a place you can afford. You must keep in mind “hidden” costs outside of the lease such as deposits, maintenance and parking.
2. Location: You want a space that is convenient for your employees and your clients. You don’t want it to be a hassle for anyone to locate. Also consider the neighborhood from a safety perspective as well as for nearby amenities such as restaurants, highway access and happy-hour spots.
3. Floorplan: Not only do you need workspace for each employee, you need common areas congruent with your culture. An office space’s floorplan needs to accommodate break rooms, kitchens, meeting rooms and offices plus room for growth if that’s in your three- to 15-year plan, the duration of most office space leases.
4. Flexibility: Since nobody can predict the future, it’s good to consider a lease that offers your company some flexibility with the unknown and offers termination clauses or other measures to give your company flexibility to adapt if the future doesn’t play out how you predicted it to.
5. Services: Don’t overlook internet connectivity, cell phone service and on-site building management requirements when considering space. For example, it’s not good to assume that every space has comparable internet or phone service capabilities.
Houston Office Space for Lease
When it’s time to get new office space in Houston, our associates at Capital Realty Group are ready to make your vision a reality with our REAL-IzedTM Visions approach. As a comprehensive commercial real estate company, we have the experience and connections to get you into the Houston office space you need.
We look forward to helping you select the perfect Houston office space with our unique REAL-Ized™ Visions approach that we use throughout the end-to-end leasing process to find the perfect office space solution for your business. Please contact us today for more information.